If you are struggling with excess fat around your belly and trying every method to reduce your belly fat but unable to reduce the weight which has been stored inside your stomach for years or less time. Then this article is definitely for you as you will be motivated by exercises to lose belly fat.
Are you feeling sad to shop in plus stores and remembering those days where you use to purchase clothes in designer stores and these days you are only restricted and can’t purchase from online stores too?
Finally, when you realize the main cause for all of these is your increased waistline but unable to find a solution.
Don’t worry, this article definitely helps to achieve your goals and reduce your fat around your stomach.
Why Belly Fat is Dangerous to Health
The need to reduce the fat around your belly is important for not only wearing fancy dresses but also to protect yourself from many lifestyle diseases and you are also prone to life-threatening diseases.
As we all know excess fat around your stomach is dangerous and here are the diseases when it is not treated in time.
The following are the diseases which are caused if excess fat is not treated properly.
1. Diabetes and insulin resistance
2. High blood sugar
3. Cardiovascular diseases
4. Some type of cancers
5. Early death due to certain prolonged diseases
As the visceral or hidden fat around the tummy is really harmful as it leads to several dangerous health problems. But if we do some strict exercises to lose belly fat then you can see effective results.
Hence in this article, we will see all about excess fat and the treatment to it by doing different exercises to lose excess fat around the stomach.
Can Belly Fat be Lost:
Yes, belly fat can be lost if you do the exercises to lose belly fat which are going to change your belly to flat abs if you do hard work and determination.
As we all know for every problem there will be a solution and in the same manner in this article also we have some really good exercises.
The first and foremost thing to reduce fat is to change or make lifestyle changes in our day to day life.
The diet changes also should be definitely made to lose belly fat. So, let us see what changes we have to make in your life to lose the fat around your waist.
As diet and exercises go hand in hand to reduce belly fat. Diet is one of the best ways to lose belly fat. So, let us see what are the diet changes you should make to lose belly fat.
a. Alcohol should be cut down completely if you have already decided to lose belly fat as it contains a lot of calories.
b. Soda may be in the normal form or soft drinks can add a lot of calories than the calories required. So, it’s advisable to cut down the Soda completely.
c. water taking at least 10 glasses of water is advisable.
d. Take in limited quantities the foods which are with high calories like white sugar, white bread, white rice and fried foods.
You can start first with exercises like walking, jogging. Later the exercises which I am going to show the 11 exercises to lose belly fat.
It’s always essential to stay stress-free. For this, you can try meditation initially at least 5 minutes per day. As meditation relaxes your mind, when there is no stress then the person is healthy both physically and mentally.
As we all know that how much a good night sleep is essential for the successful functioning of the body.
As a certain sleep pattern is required for perfect health and also following the exercises to lose belly fat.
Which Exercises Reduce Belly Fat Fast?
The following are the best exercises to reduce the belly fat fast.
2 Twisted Crunches
3 Side Crunches
4 Vertical leg crunches
5 Reverse crunch
6 Bicycle exercise
7 Lunge twist
8 Rolling plank exercise
9 The stomach vacuum
10 Captain’s Chair
Here are the Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat:
crunch is the best way to lose belly fat and there are different types of crunches. If you are looking for best exercises to lose belly fat and a way to strengthen your abdominal muscles then should definitely follow crunches.
The crunches are mostly like sit-ups but instead of lifting the entire back of the floor, but you should lift only your upper back.
How to do Crunches
1. Take a mat on the ground and lie your back on the ground.
2. Bend your knees and your feet can be kept straight on the ground.
3. The next step is to place your hands behind your head and in the same position on the ground.
4. Lift your shoulders upside with using your abdominal muscles and pause for a min and exhale at this position.
5. Slowly inhale and come back to original position.
6. You should relax your abs before doing another crunch.
7. Do these 10 times if you start this crunches as a beginner.
8. After getting adjusted to this crunch do this crunch one set as each set contains 10 crunches
Recommended: 6 Best Hip Exercises To Reduce Hip Fat at Home
2. Twist Crunches:
1. Take a mat and lie on the mat on your back with knees bent and hands-on behind the head.
2. Feet should be flat on the ground and keep a space between your chin and chest by looking diagonally towards the ceiling.
3. Lift your right shoulder towards the left and keeping the left side of the torso on the ground.
4. Next, lift your left shoulder towards the right and keeping the right side of the torso on the ground.
5. Do a set of 10 to 15 repetitions in the beginning.
3. Side Crunch:
1. Lie on the floor on an exercise mat, lie back on the floor and the legs together and knees bent.
2. Place your upper arm’s side hand behind your head.
3. Exhale and lift your upper body off the mat and do a crunch. Try to crunch to your side as much as high possible, you should concentrate to get your elbow close to thigh as much as you can.
4)You should pause the crunch for a moment before you will inhale and come back to original position.
4. Reverse Crunches:
1. Take a mat on the floor and lie on the floor with your legs straight out in front of you and stretch your arms straight on either side of you for the stability throughout the exercise.
2. You should bend your knees and should lift your feet; your legs should create a 90-degree angle and keep both feet together.
3. Pull your legs towards your torso and inhale.
4. You should come to your starting position by exhaling and lower your legs back to the position.
5. Do a set of 10 to 15 in the beginning and rest. As you practice you can do more sets and repetitions.
5. Vertical Leg Crunch:
1. First, take a mat and keep your back on the mat then keep your legs straight.
2. Then the hands should be placed back on your head.
3. Lift your shoulder blades and raise your upper body while contracting your ab muscles to reach your chest.
4. Then come back to your initial position by lowering your shoulder blades and then again lifting for ten repetitions.
5. Keep your legs in a fixed starting position.
6. Bicycle Exercise:
1. Ley down flat on the floor with your lower back should be pressed to the ground.
2. Then put your hands behind your head.
3. Then lift your knees off the floor towards your chest.
4. First, rotate to the right and try to meet the left knees with the right elbow while you keep the right leg straight.
5. Next the opposite side by trying to meet your right knee with the left elbow.
7. Lunge Twist:
1. You should stand upright with a tight core and flat back.
2. Take an exercise ball and extend arms to chest level in front of you.
3. Step forward with one leg and front thigh should be parallel to the floor and should drop the back knee.
4. Rotate the torso towards the leg that stepped out while keeping arms extended.
Push back up to the starting position.
8. Rolling Plank Exercise:
Lie on one side with your legs are completely straight. Using your elbow and forearm, lift your body up by making sure your body forms a straight line from your shoulders to your ankles.
1. Roll your body over into a front plank position by giving entire your weight on both elbows and forearms by forming a completely straight line.
2. Holding the position for a moment.
3. Make a transition in a side plank in your other side by making a straight line once again.
9. The Stomach Vacuum:
Although stomach vacuum exercise sounds easy it requires immense control.
1. Lie on your back, legs straight and arms by your side. Exhale all the air out of your lungs.
2. Tighten your abs and squeeze.
3. Hold for 20 to 60 seconds depending on your tolerance.
The different types of stomach vacuum exercises are
a. The stand-up Variation.
b. Lying down.
c. Bend Over Position
Let us see all in details:
a. The Stand-Up Variation:
1. You have to stand up straight and your feet shoulder-width apart.
2. The starting position is placing your hands on your hips.
3. The main step is to exhale the stomach as much as you can.
4. You have to hold this position for at least 15 seconds before getting back to normal position.
b. Lying Down:
1. You should start this exercise by keeping your arms parallel to your body and lying down on the back.
2. First, you should fully relax, feet on the ground. Then keeping your knees bent.
3. Slowly you have to exhale and you should exhale up to a certain point that you feel that there is no air in the lungs. Stay in this position for at least 15 seconds.
4. After 15 seconds the stomach should come back to normal position and you can repeat the exercise according to your flexibility.
c. Bend Over Position:
1. First, you have to stand straight with your hands on your waist.
2. You should bend over and exhale all the air till you are bending over and looking down at the ground.
3. The stomach should be contracted while standing upright again.
4. You have to keep your stomach contracted for 15 seconds and you should slowly inhale at this point.
10. Captain’s Chair:
Captain’s Chair is a great abdominal exercise to put your lower backs to work. The captain’s chair looks like tall, seat less chair with arms and a backrest.
1. First Mount the Captain’s chair and you should press your lower back to rest and the handholds should be gripped with your hands.
2. You should allow your legs to straight down.
3. In a controlled manner you should you should pull your knees towards your chest.
4. Your abs should be engaged as you lift knees by pulling belly button toward your spine.
5. Then slowly you should lower your legs to the starting position to complete one repetition.
6.Initially, do 10 repetitions and later increase based on your flexibility.
Walking is one of the best exercises to lose belly fat. The advantages of walking are many like it keeps the check of lifestyle diseases and many cancers too. Walking is one of the best ways to lose belly fat and all you need is a pair of walking shoes and a ground.
Nowadays, there are many apps which you can install on your mobile phones and see how many calories you walked, the distance you walked and there you can update your weight and height.
Based on that they will decide some goals on how much you should walk daily. Walking in morning or evening is very good time.
So, if anyone thinks about how to lose belly fat then this article is definitely for you.
Expert Tips to Lose Belly Fat Easily:
After seeing different exercises to lose belly fat now let us see what our experts are saying different tips on how to lose stomach fat fast.
1. Barbara Rolls, Ph.D., a professor of Nutritional Sciences at Pennsylvania University
A Soup it up:
Have a bowl of vegetable soup before lunch and you will eat 20 percent fewer calories at the meal, suggests the research done by Barbara Rolls.
2. Jennifer McDaniel, RD, Spokesperson for the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics
B. Mix it up (Sometimes)
Variety strokes your appetite. Limit the variety of treats you buy so you will eat less of them and do the opposite with vegetables so you will eat more of them.
3. Robert Maurer, Ph.D., California Health and Longevity Institute
Think of an image of yourself fit. When a craving occurs picture of the image. With repetition, your brain will replace the craving with the image.
So, I discussed here the 11 Best exercises to lose belly fat and also the expert advice, diet and many more. If you follow this article and then the above mentioned 11 exercises to lose belly fat then you will get great results and you will see the changes thereafter and feel happy and confident.
4. Kelly Rennie
That you should do stomach exercises like plank should be done. And also, the leg raises should be done as such they are best ab exercises.
5. Laura London
That one of the best exercises to lose belly fat is bicycle crunches as they are very effective in weight loss. As bicycle crunch is one of the best belly exercises.
So, why not you try these stomach exercises and achieve great results, stay happy and fit.